The Poppy Project
The poppy project was where all the school went in to groups to the community centre and here is what we did:
1. We got a bottle and cut the bottom of it off.
2. We cut down to the bottom of the bottle and cut a triangle out.
3. Then we made the petals.
4. We painted the inside of the bottle.
5. We went outside and spray painted the lids black.
6. Then we drilled a hole in the bottom of the poppy.
7. We then stuck a green cane up the drilled hole.
8. We wrote our names on a name tag and then stuck it onto the cane.
9. We then used a hair drier to curve the edges of the poppy.
10. We stuck the lid we spray painted on the green cane with a glue gun on the inside of the poppy.